Monday, June 8, 2009

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."


Now quite obviously, I am no Mother Teresa.  I'm still alive for starters, and wearing anything on my head causes it to ache.

I do have compassion and I do care about you, my dear reader though.  

With that in mind, I thought that as well as trying to expand your mental faculties in my little corner of cyberspace, I would also do my utmost to keep you in tip top physical and spiritual condition!  

WAIT!  Don't go, don't navigate away, it's ok, I'm one of you, Mother Teresa without the wrinkles remember.  You don't have to stray far from your own particular portal to the world to do it!  That's right, when you hear that ping to announce an incoming email, you'll never be more than seconds away from viewing it!  See, it's ok.




Maybe I'll put up a before and after picture of me so that you can see the miraculous transformation, anyone interested?

So there you go, how good am I (although not as much as Mother T!).  Although in my defence, even Mother Teresa is not Mother Teresa anymore.  She is in fact Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, ie, 3/4 of the way to being a saint!

I'll leave you with one more Mother T (or BToC as she should now be known) quote:

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin." 

No comments:

Post a Comment