Monday, January 25, 2010

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. "

I don't believe in Karma - well not in the way most people do, ie, you do a bad thing and it will come back and bite you on the backside.

I do wish bad Karma on others though, usually when I'm driving - be honest, who doesn't!

After seeing this, I'm not so sure.

Apparently this clip went crazy and in the top ten most watched YouTube vids last year. I've only just come across it and felt that I had to share - why is it 18+ though?

I'll be honest, I see people either talking or texting on the phone whilst driving and it always pisses me off.. usually because they don't thank me for giving way or because they cut corners or speed through a changing light whilst I'm in the opposite lane waiting to turn right!

This is where the Karma (or lack of the instant variety) thing comes in. They could leave a trail of destruction in their wake and would be totally oblivious to it, because their attention is elsewhere.

Now, I'll be pissed at them because they could do what happens in this vid.

By the way, the full 30 minute version was on BBC iPlayer until today. It showed how the girls got to be in the car at that particular time (including an earlier breathaliser test - driver was clear).

It also shows the aftermath - Police telling parents of their child's deaths, driver's family being ostracised, that sort of thing.

It's deeply unpleasant, but rivetting all the same.

If I can find the full 30 minute version on the net, I'll post it, otherwise, it's called, appropriately enough "Cow".

No comments:

Post a Comment