Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change"


Darwin would be proud of me.  My life (and my family's) is about to be turned upside down with the missus about to start work and me becoming a house husband!

The main fear that I have is to do with cooking.  Don't get me wrong, not only can I cook, I am brilliant too - as long as I'm cooking mac cheese or penne arrabiata!

Trouble is, that's where my creativity ends.  Fear not about the health and diet of my kids!  Thanks to the web that is world wide, I have found a perfect site!


Not only are the recipes for students so therefore easy, on the home page, you can put in the ingredients that you have got at home and it will suggest recipes for you - perfect for little ole disorganised me who won't remember to go shopping!

And before anyone thinks I'm going to have it easy with this house husband lark, I'd just like to point out that I still have my own business to run inbetween!

As a treat for all the hard work I'm putting in?  I think I'll have to wander over to anniebakes site dedicated to chocolate recipes and drool, mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment