Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Real Stupidity Beats Artificial Intelligence Every Time"

... So said Terry Pratchett.  

And that witty quote in the picture has been paraphrased from Einstein, which sounds like another sensible thing that he's said (creationists care to disagree?).

Woody Allen said "The brain is only my second favourite organ".  So that's your two favourite things that can't be enlarged then!

Wrong, help is at hand!  We'll stick to the second organ, for the time being.  Here is some Brain Training to get that thing working.  Sign up's straightforward and so far I haven't been inundated with any junk emails.

Maybe in a few weeks you can become clever too, and the you can spout quotes such as;

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." 

That was Oscar Wilde who also said "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit".

Oh well, you can't have it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment